Carpe Librum

I'm not addicted to reading, I just can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter - Angela Putriny

Carpe Librum

All I have learned, I learned from book - Abraham Lincoln

Carpe Librum

I think of life as a good book the further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense - Harold Kushner

Carpe Librum

Movie has the to cross generations, cross language boundaries, and provoke us to deal with issue in our culture and personal belief systems - Joe Poe

Carpe Librum

The secret of becoming a writer is to write, write, and keep on writing. And never forget that WRITING is as close as we get to keeping a hold on the thousand and one things: Childhood, Certainties, Cities, Doubts, Dreams, Instants, Phrases, Parents, Love that go on slipping like SAND through our fingers.

Maaf, halaman yang Anda cari di blog ini tidak ada.
Maaf, halaman yang Anda cari di blog ini tidak ada.